Wednesday 23 May 2012

Back Home...God is so Good!!



Chris writes...We have such a faithful God and He never lets us down.....never lets our feet slip..(Psalm 121:3). Yes had a great time at the ISAAC conference in Prague...met some amazing and humble people for the first time........and rekindled some relationships with some amazing and humble people as well! Really was envisioning and inspiring!





Sadly, at times during the conference, I must admit I was distracted and more concerned about my journey home......about the buses I would be travelling on and where I would be staying...and getting back to Kosova.....why??






We have the verse above from Psalms and many others but also as someone reminded me this morning.....God has invested a great deal in us...not just gold and silver....(what are they worth at the end of things?) but the blood of His very Son (1 Peter 1 v 18 & 19)...and He will not let our foot slip.....!!






That is not to say that we will not have problems or trials!!......well my journey home was like clockwork and why did I need to worry or fret??






Yes God is in control of everything and He wants the best for us...why worry!!



God Bless you






No comments: